Health and Safety Information
As we prepare to get back to business, Flushing Town Hall is committed to keeping all our guests and staff safe. So we have carefully reviewed city and state guidelines, listed below are some precautions we are committed to follow:
- All employees are temperature screened daily
- All guests and employees and vendors are required to wear face coverings
- All areas meet current social distancing rules
- We have created traffic flows, ingress and egress patterns which maintain distancing in and out of the venue
- Sanitizing and disinfecting of all surfaces and equipment in between events and at the end of everyday
Mandatory COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire for Employees and Visitors
Before any visit to Flushing Town Hall, all employees and visitors must fill out this quick screening form to verify that within the past 14 days, they have not had symptoms of COVID-19, and have not been in contact with anyone who has. CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT.
Flushing Town Hall is committed to providing accessible service for all visitors with disabilities. Access for wheelchair users and individuals with limited mobility is available via a public elevator in the building and lift at the front of the building. For information about any accessibility issues, please call (718) 463-7700 x 222.
Flushing Town Hall is conveniently located at 137-35 Northern Boulevard (at the corner of Linden Place) in Downtown Flushing.
Town Hall is a 5-minute walk from the #7 Flushing Train's Main St./Flushing stop. Walk north on Main Street until the street ends. Make a right on Northern Boulevard and you will find Flushing Town Hall on the left side (one and a half blocks from Main Street). Click Here to check MTA map info.
Flushing Town Hall is within walking distance of the Q1, Q13, Q 25/34, Q28, Q44, Q65 or Q66. Click Here to check MTA map info.
Public parking lots nearby:
3515 Farrington Street, NY
3819 Union Street, NY
Flushing is home to the world's best delicacies! Flushing and the surrounding area offers a variety of foods-Chinese, Indian, Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese, American, Malaysian and many more. We compiled a list of favorite restaurants in the neighborhood.
Please call the box office at (718) 463-7700 x 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before bringing groups to tour the facilities/see an exhibit.
- Subject to availability.
- Students can purchase up to two tickets in advance for $10 each through Flushing Town Hall Box Office. ($20 for annual Queens Jazz Orchestra and NEA Jazz Masters concerts)
- Tickets must be purchased at the box office. (box office hours: Mon-Fri, 12-5pm & 2 hours prior to an event)
- A valid student ID must be presented.
- Flushing Town Hall offers student tickets for World Music/Jazz performances and family programs. Subject to availability.
- For more information, please call the box office at (718) 463-7700 x 222
FREE for Teens
Flushing Town Hall is opening its doors to teenagers – for free. Under the “Teen Access Program,” all 13- to 19-year-old teens (whether a member or not) will be welcomed to attend any performance for free. The program is designed to appeal to students and help foster a greater love for arts and culture. Subject to availability. Please contact our box office at (718) 463-7700 x 222 or email email@example.com for more information.
As an expression of thanks to those who have served our country, Flushing Town Hall offers discounted tickets to our events for active-duty personnel and veterans of the U.S. armed forces. Some exceptions may apply. For more information or to purchase tickets for any of our events you can call Flushing Town Hall Box Office at (718) 463-7700 ext. 222.
Cool Culture Members
Cool Culture members receive free gallery admission and discount to selected performances. Please contact our box office at (718) 463-7700 x 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Visit our Gift Shop and find the perfect gift for every occasion! Flushing Town Hall Gift Shop now features the handcrafted work of over 30 Queens and Long Island based artists - discover unique silver & beaded jewelry, Korean knotting bookmarks and necklaces, fine prints, pottery, silk scarves, Asian-inspired crafts, and much more. The shop is open of all Flushing Town Hall performances. We are seeking local craft artisans, and Queens-based musicians to submit their work for sales consideration in the Gift Shop. Click here to learn more.